like this poem raise your voice and follow my telegram channel click this link

Raise your voice, let it be heard
My love, my family, my friends, every word
You're always welcome in my life
In rhyme, in rhythm, in strife

Join me in my telegram channel
Click the link, let's unravel
NES games to download on your phone
Play with family and friends, never alone

PSP, PS1, GBA, SNES
Emulators for endless fun, no stress
Play games on any Android device
In this gaming universe, let's entice

Pop genre, English language
Let's create memories, let's engage
With those we hold dear
In this world of gaming, let's steer

So raise your voice, let's play
With love, with laughter, every day
In this digital world we've found
Let's make memories, let's astound.https://t.me/retrogamer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AKshay rajandar Wani